** The application for the AlphaLab Summer 2020 program is now open! **
The application deadline is Sunday, April 5th, 2020, 11:59pm.
AlphaLab’s Summer 2020 cohort will currently continue as planned. We will be monitoring the information coming from the CDC closely and will keep you updated if there should be a need to begin our programming virtually. At this time, we plan to keep to the following schedule:
- Virtual Interviews: April 14, 21, and 22
- Offers: Early May
- Cohort starts: June 1, 2020
Have questions about AlphaLab?
- Office Hours: Sign up for office hours with the AlphaLab team: calendly.com/alphalab/officehours/
- Email Us: If you have any questions, send us an email at email@example.com
- Subscribe: Keep up-to-date with all things AlphaLab by joining our Mailing List.
AlphaLab is a nationally ranked startup accelerator founded in 2008 and based in Pittsburgh, PA. As a charter member of the Global Accelerator Network (GAN) and one of the first ten accelerator programs worldwide, AlphaLab has invested in and worked with 120 companies – including 12 companies that have been acquired.
The AlphaLab network consists of the top entrepreneurs, investors and mentors in the Pittsburgh region and beyond. Our proven track record in helping to launch high-growth startup companies includes NoWait (acquired by Yelp), Jazz, Black Locus (acquired by Home Depot), Shoefitr (acquired by Amazon), The Zebra, and IKOS.
AlphaLab is also part of Innovation Works, an early-stage seed fund that has invested over $80M in over 250 companies that have collectively raised over $2B. These include ModCloth, 4Moms, Civic Science, Mobile Technologies (acquired by Facebook), Wombat Security and ShowClix.
Have a hardware company? Apply for our hardware-focused sister accelerator AlphaLab Gear.
Resources from our Blog
- Too early, too late, or just right: When Is My Company Ready For AlphaLab
- A bit about the AlphaLab philosophy: Equipping Companies with the DNA for Success
- What we look for in founders: The Importance of the Founding Team
- Examples of the various stages of AlphaLab companies: An AlphaLab State of Mind
- Dispelling some myths about AlphaLab: Getting off the fence