EarlyShares 24/24 Nationwide Crowdfunding Education Event – August 29
EarlyShares will be in town as part of their “24 Cities in 24 Weeks Nationwide Educational Roadshow” talk talk about Equity Based Crowdfunding.
Wed., August 29, 2012 6:30pm
- What does Crowdfunding mean for investors?
- How to find companies?
- Understanding Due Diligence
- Where is the SEC rulemaking process today?
- How to take advantage of possible TAX benefits of investments?
- What does Crowdfunding mean for entrepreneurs?
- What are the funding limitations in the JOBS Act?
- How to prepare your company for Crowdfunding?
- What are the costs associated with the process?
The event (and food) is free. Learn more about the event and RSVP on the event page.